Project Manager, Client Delivery
Do you want to join a fast-growing company with huge potential? At nanopay, we are reimagining payments and building the future of frictionless® global transactions. We are a team of smart, creative individuals who are passionate about the roles we play to achieve our company’s vision of leading the world’s transition to digital cash. We are always looking for highly motivated, world-class people to help us make this vision a reality.
Founded in 2013, nanopay is a global payments technology company based in Toronto, offering payments for businesses and liquidity management for banks. We are transforming domestic and cross-border payments, and helping banks release millions in trapped capital through our real-time intercompany liquidity solution. Our technology differentiates us–built on hybrid blockchain technology, our platform improves throughput, simplifies governance, and reduces cost. Our scalable and unique solution earned nanopay the coveted title of Blockchain Company of the Year in 2019. Our vision to digitize money for central banks inspires us, as we build the infrastructure to enable what’s more commonly known as Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).
As a member of the Payment Operations Team, you will be part of the team supporting our success and delivery of our client projects. This includes:
- Directing projects often involving multiple internal and external partners;
- Being accountable for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering assigned projects, including all business, operational and deliverables;
- Managing all aspects of the project lifecycle and working with internal partners to oversee all phases of the project, and to ensure that related project processes are completed as required (including, as applicable, change management, process management, transition to business/operations, system development, quality management, etc.);
- Ensuring end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit. Ensuring there is a clear link between the business vision/context and the project scope and objectives;
- Rigorously managing scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters;
- Defining and tracking project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan; and
- Contributing to improve the best practices project management internally to help drive consistency, transparency and execution excellence on projects.
Who are you?
- Post-secondary degree in business, technology, or related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Demonstrated experience in project management (sole practitioner);
- Excellent relationship management and consulting skills;
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills; and
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
Nice to haves:
- Portuguese, Spanish, and/or French language skills;
- Experience in: payments Domain, banking (exchange, clearing, settlement), Central Bank operating models and/or aggregators (i.e. Interac); financial industry or fintech;
- PMP Certification/Scrum Master;
- An understanding of and/or experience in running and facilitating agile rituals, collecting agile metrics and facilitating agile epics, building stories, and decomposing work;
- Fintrac/OSFI/FINCEN and/or other global regulators experience (AML/Fraud and Risk management); and
- Document writing skills (technical / processes mapping, decks).
nanopay Corporation is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know when submitting your application or email email@example.com.