Client Experience – Multiple Roles/Levels
Do you want to join a fast-growing company with huge potential? At nanopay, we are reimagining payments and building the future of frictionless® global transactions. We are a team of smart, creative individuals who are passionate about the roles we play to achieve our company’s vision of leading the world’s transition to digital cash. We are always looking for highly motivated, world-class people to help us make this vision a reality.
Founded in 2013, nanopay is a global payments technology company based in Toronto, offering payments for businesses and liquidity management for banks. We are transforming domestic and cross-border payments, and helping banks release millions in trapped capital through our real-time intercompany liquidity solution. Our technology differentiates us–built on hybrid blockchain technology, our platform improves throughput, simplifies governance, and reduces cost. Our scalable and unique solution earned nanopay the coveted title of Blockchain Company of the Year in 2019. Our vision to digitize money for central banks inspires us, as we build the infrastructure to enable what’s more commonly known as Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).
As a member of the Payment Operations Team, you will be part of a multifaceted team responsible for reviewing client applications and providing excellent client support. This includes:
- Developing an understanding of nanopay’s products and keeping up-to-date on new product features and updates to provide our clients with excellent support and to educate clients on the use and benefits of our products;
- Handling client escalations in a timely manner, and escalating internally when needed;
- Supporting the team in navigating business challenges by addressing setbacks and developing solutions;
- Maintaining and updating service desk tickets with appropriate statuses for incidents and updates; and
- Some roles will also require experience in:
- Business Onboarding; and
- Customer Support.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field;
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Success, Customer Support, Sales, Business Development, Customer Facing/Account Management, Consulting or related area; some roles will require an understanding of fraud and/or payments;
- Understanding multiple business structures, including what KYC/KYB requirements to look for in each of them;
- Exceptional client management and communications skills;
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player;
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize; and
- Fluency in Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, and/or French an asset.
nanopay Corporation is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know when submitting your application or email email@example.com.