Client Onboarding Specialist (Bilingual English/French)
Do you want to join a fast-growing company with huge potential? At nanopay, we are driven by a passion to transform the way the world moves money, by creating a global payment network to transfer value as easily as sending a text. Our technology team is literally building a next generation operating system for money. With Goldman Sachs as our lead investor, and notoriety extending to Forbes and the Wall Street Journal, nanopay is seeking out additional high performance individuals to help us execute on the next stage of growth.
nanopay is transforming the way the world transacts. Payments are increasingly becoming digital and the need for a Frictionless® platform that securely stores and moves money in an instant without intermediaries is essential to reducing the cost and risk associated with payments. Through technology originally developed by the Royal Canadian Mint, and perfected by us, nanopay offers a cryptographically-secured digital cash system backed by fiat currency that instantly processes payments and can be utilized across a number of use cases including B2B, cross-border, intra-company liquidity and digital cash. nanopay is based in Toronto, Canada, with a reach extending to New York, San Francisco, Waterloo, and soon Lithuania and Europe.
As part of the Operations Team, You will be the bridge between Sales and Customer Experience to assist nanopay clients with the registration and onboarding process. This includes:
- Become an expert in nanopay’s products and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Liaise with the Sales Team to take ownership of the registration pipeline and proactively reach out to offer assistance with onboarding and KYC/KYB processes
- Guide clients to our Support Centre for any questions post-registration
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Customer Success, Customer Support, Sales, Business Development or Account Management or related field
- 1-3 years in Customer Success, Consulting, Business Development, Sales or related field
- Exceptional client management and communications skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Bilingual (English/French) capabilities required
**no recruiters please**