At nanopay, we are passionate about the roles we play to achieve our company’s ambitious, but achievable, mission to lead the world’s transition to digital cash. Our core values: people first, integrity, and innovation, inspire our work, our products and our industry. From our cool office, to stock options, to summer hours, we thrive in the present, and build for the future. Are you ready to help us build the foundation for the future of global transactions?
nanopay is a global payments technology company offering payment and liquidity management products for businesses and banks. We are privately funded, led by the Merchant Banking Division of Goldman Sachs. Our technology differentiates us, as our platform is built on a next-generation Centralized Ledger Technology (CLT) that improves throughput, simplifies governance, and reduces cost. nanopay is based in Toronto, Canada, with a reach extending to New York, San Francisco, Waterloo, and soon Lithuania and Europe.
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and improving nanopay’s most important asset and representation of our digital brand identity. We are looking for a Website Specialist with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Word Press, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). The Website Specialist will be responsible for:
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading our website;
- Facilitating hosting and server management;
- Developing website, SEO, and PPC strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics, improve the user experience of the website regularly based on data driven insights;
- Ensuring website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans (A/B testing);
- Collaborating with teams internally to ensure that the website aligns with nanopay’s brand strategy; and
- Creating reporting for key metrics, with actionable insights into customer base and journeys.
Who are you?
- Post-Secondary education in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Business or a related field;
- At least two years of work experience as a Website Specialist, developing website, SEO, and PPC strategies, in addition to creating website content;
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, and CrazyEgg, or equivalent tools;
- Expert knowledge of wordpress;
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic time management and multitasking skills; and
- Working knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets.