Business Analyst, Technology Operations and Client Delivery
Do you want to join a fast-growing company with huge potential? At nanopay, we are reimagining payments and building the future of frictionless® global transactions. We are a team of smart, creative individuals who are passionate about the roles we play to achieve our company’s vision of leading the world’s transition to digital cash. We are always looking for highly motivated, world-class people to help us make this vision a reality.
Founded in 2013, nanopay is a global payments technology company based in Toronto, offering payments for businesses and liquidity management for banks. We are transforming domestic and cross-border payments, and helping banks release millions in trapped capital through our real-time intercompany liquidity solution. Our technology differentiates us–built on hybrid blockchain technology, our platform improves throughput, simplifies governance, and reduces cost. Our scalable and unique solution earned nanopay the coveted title of Blockchain Company of the Year in 2019. Our vision to digitize money for central banks inspires us, as we build the infrastructure to enable what’s more commonly known as Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).
As a member of the Operations Team, reporting to the Director, Client Delivery, and partnering with the product and development teams internally, you will be part of the team supporting the delivery of our client projects. This includes:
- Liaising with the client to understand business and functional requirements to develop user stories and ensure that these are delivered in the implemented solution;
- Developing detailed work plans, schedules and status reports;
- Providing project management support, including updating project schedules, estimating duration of tasks, coordinating client and development team work activities, maintaining project documentation, managing and preventing scope creep and conducting Post Implementation Reviews as needed;
- Facilitating planning, daily stand-ups and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, and ensuring timelines are adhered to within and between teams;
- Managing the integration, review and tracking of vendor tasks and deliverables; and
- Supporting the Director, Technology Operations in determining business and operational readiness before any product/feature release, including training sessions for impacted teams internally.
This position is based out of our Toronto office, however, due to COVID-19 our team is working remotely from Ontario until it is safe to return to the office.
Who are you?
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business, computer programming, or related areas, or equivalent work experience;
- A minimum of three years of experience as a business analyst;
- Deep understanding of the banking industry, with experience at a bank, fintech, or payment processing company;
- Experience with API integration, Agile methodology, Jira, Confluence, and Google tools;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with technical and non-technical audiences; and
nanopay Corporation is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know when submitting your application or email email@example.com.