Do you want to join a fast-growing company with huge potential? At nanopay, we are reimagining payments and building the future of frictionless® global transactions. We are a team of smart, creative individuals who are passionate about the roles we play to achieve our company’s vision of leading the world’s transition to digital cash. We are always looking for highly motivated, world-class people to help us make this vision a reality.
Founded in 2013, nanopay is a global payments technology company based in Toronto, offering payments for businesses and liquidity management for banks. We are transforming domestic and cross-border payments, and helping banks release millions in trapped capital through our real-time intercompany liquidity solution. Our technology differentiates us–built on hybrid blockchain technology, our platform improves throughput, simplifies governance, and reduces cost. Our scalable and unique solution earned nanopay the coveted title of Blockchain Company of the Year in 2019. Our vision to digitize money for central banks inspires us, as we build the infrastructure to enable what’s more commonly known as Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).
As part of the Development Team, you will be part of the team creating and maintaining nanopay’s software. This includes:
- Developing applications using a model-driven approach and tools;
- Identifying and communicating technical problems, processes, solutions and completing unit testing;
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software; and
Who are you?
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar;
- At least three to five years experience in computer development;
- Experience with modelling tools, with a preference for Google’s FOAM Modelling Framework;
- Also beneficial: knowledge of MVC, data-structures, design-patterns.
nanopay Corporation is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know when submitting your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org.